MoreNiche
Make money surveys online

Sulumits Retsambew Competition

june 8.2009
In the contest seo sulumits retsambew, position 1 on google.com for a while still sulumitsretsambew.org.
feuh really not easy to achieve a good position. I have 3 days to follow, but still much to be improved. Until now I have to do anything to improve blogku.

Maybe I wanted to do first is change the title of my blog so that little search engine friendly. Then in the optimization of the link to my blog.

For those who want to support me in this competition do not forget to give me a link to the article related to sulumits retsambew. Thank you for support.

If you like this article. You could receive newsletter uptodate via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Article:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>