MoreNiche
Make money surveys online

Sulumits Retsambew Contest Again

Sulumits Retsambew contest is still running. Already some days I do not write articles about sulumits retsambew. I see in the google's position while still as I have in the investigation artikle Sulumits Retsambew - 9 june 2009 date. My blog is still far away, in position 533.


I already registered my blog in several social media networking and hopefully have a significant effect:). Two days ago, my blog is at position 540 and is now in position 533, have sizable improvement seo contest with the participants sulumits retsambew many of the senior webmaster.

This is my first seo contest. With some seo knowledge that I have, I believe I can compete. Race time is still long and many things that can be done to improve the position of my blog in google.

Hei participants sulumits retsambew, keep moovin!

If you like this article. You could receive newsletter uptodate via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Article:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

You can use some HTML tags, such as <b>, <i>, <a>